Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The guy shouting in WSL towards the end of the half might loose his voice soon if we continue like this

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Four shots in total and only one on target against a League Two team shows where our problem lies. Do the team practice shooting at all? ;)

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The third manager in a row who seems set on playing a formation that suits neither our players positions nor their abilities. What's going on?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Not convinced we have the players for this system. Perhaps they just need to get used to it.

I have to say I am getting a bit worried now. If the picture of that dude is indeed Paddy McCourt and Bucker is going then we are totally f@*ked. I am really not a bed wetter but I am certainly considering a little tinkle!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope someone, preferably us of course, scores in the second half. Last thing anyone wants is 30 mins more of that.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm really really gutted for hyypia....what was he told?
How can anyone progress with this squad?this will damage his reputation as a potentially quality manager.

I felt sorry for garcia and now you can see why he left big time,garcia actually seemed a loyal honest person with potential...Poor hyypia:nono::nono:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Keep telling myself that it's not September 1st yet so there is no need to panic but I must admit my usual rose tinted specs are slowling slipping...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Poor Sami,fellas been sold up the river best part of the team he gained gone or leaving.and nothing in return'shocking

Nothing in return, yet? I'd imagine he knew very well what may or may not happen as far as outgoings were concerned. It's a bit dramatic to suggest he has been deceived.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How can anyone progress with this squad?this will damage his reputation as a potentially quality manager.

I felt sorry for garcia and now you can see why he left big time,garcia actually seemed a loyal honest person with potential...Poor hyypia:nono::nono:

Hyypia may have a weak squad but has made it weaker scraping wingers. Madness . IMO it means we need to further signings with this system lb and rb

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Makes you wonder how many turned it down???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm gonna leave work in Lewes now, drive down and play the last twenty, I reckon I'd have more luck scoring!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here