Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Let's hope a motivational team talk in on the way!

I would of liked to of seen Toko given some game time tonight, see what the fella can do!.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Half time 0-0 FFS !!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Radio Gloucestershire estimate the crowd as 7 or 8K - is it really that bad?

Incidentally, when I've been able to listen to Radio Sussex, I've had real difficulty hearing the commentary because of the amount of crowd noise included in the broadcast - today I can hear it quite clearly on Radio Gloucestershire. Is that because they're better at getting the balance between the commentary and the crowd noise right, or is it really only 7 or 8K at the Amex, only whispering to each other?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
People on Twitter not exactly being complementary so far.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Radio Gloucestershire estimate the crowd as 7 or 8K - is it really that bad?

Incidentally, when I've been able to listen to Radio Sussex, I've had real difficulty hearing the commentary because of the amount of crowd noise included in the broadcast - today I can hear it quite clearly on Radio Gloucestershire. Is that because they're better at getting the balance between the commentary and the crowd noise right, or is it really only 7 or 8K at the Amex, only whispering to each other?

Ticket sales were very poor. The crowd for Newport last year at the same stage was just over 8000, if I remember rightly. And after Saturday, many, like me, will have decided that it just was not with going tonight.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Poor Sami,fellas been sold up the river best part of the team he gained gone or leaving.and nothing in return'shocking

Not playing your best players in their best positions (to date anyway) isn't going to help him

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ticket sales were very poor. The crowd for Newport last year at the same stage was just over 8000, if I remember rightly. And after Saturday, many, like me, will have decided that it just was not with going tonight.

Cheers. Not part of the season ticket deal, I guess?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You could argue, that with Crofts suspended, Stephens injured and Buckley more than likely on his way. That team tonight is pretty close to full strength bar Hughes. And that team would possibly be relegated, deffo bottom six. How many of that team would have got into Leicester's, Burnley's or Qpr's team last season. I will stick my neck out and say NONE!!!!!....that's how far we are away for having a top six side, about 6 or 7 1st team players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here