Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Moises bossed the midfield. Absolute tank of a midfielder.

Pedro and barco were very good for us but overall Chelsea were just that bit more polished I’d say.
Did he? Put on his arse a number of times by Julio and chased a fair few shadows

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
My MOTM. Barco not The Snowman.
On my slow flowing body of water you lot who were there sounded great booing the entire Chelsea team when the line up was being read out. Magnificent booing for Cucurella, Caicedo & Gallagher throughout the match. It was more than picked up by the commentators. :lolol: (y)

1715810162568.png

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Something I've not seen people say is about their second goal.

In the first break Nkunku was very clearly offside from where I'm sat.

They keep the ball, play it to the other wing then score. VAR can't look at it because it's a different phase of play.

Absolutely shafted by the linesman there.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Disappointed to lose . . . Chelsea have players who are bigger better and faster, and cost 10 time more, but they 're still cheaty little shit c**ts who don't deserve anything.

I hate the petty cheating . . . Palm tree up front just being a weapons grade cockwomble . . . .if he channeled that into playing football he'd be good.

Cucurella as public enemy No1 did well to not cry, a shame we didn't attack him more, he would have crumbled.

Caicedo's disguise didn't last long. . . . Beleba will be better in a year or so . . . A shame he's been rushed into it, but £100m is £100m

I wish we'd f***ing shoot . . . . The law of averages says we'd have scored one or two more . . .

frustrating. . . .

also, twats everywhere, on the road, in 1901, all over the place. . . . I'd not realised how many scumbag chelsea wankers live locally

rant over. . . .I've run out of expletives

ARSE!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Very enjoyable game. We could easily have got something from it, but hey ho.
Barco was excellent - what a player. And Baleba gave a nice little cameo off the bench - he keeps getting better.
How has Cucurella turned himself into such a vile pr*ck? He seemed a decent, down-to-earth sort of guy when he was with us. Disappointing that he seems to have rediscovered his form from two years ago.

Looking forward to next season…😊

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Something I've not seen people say is about their second goal.

In the first break Nkunku was very clearly offside from where I'm sat.

They keep the ball, play it to the other wing then score. VAR can't look at it because it's a different phase of play.

Absolutely shafted by the linesman there.
You mean the fat bloke strolling along the line in an XS flouro Tee?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone got any clips of our pen claim. Not on the highlights reel
I thought was nailed on at first but actually it was the right call. About the only one ref got right! Adingra hit him with his knee rather than other way round.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So proud tonight and it was a perfect example to kids of why you support your local club. I could go into the ins and outs of the biased top 6 ref and the embarrassing Chelsea fans and their songs at the end but I really CBA. Brighton til I die.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yeah he did. Everyone around me was saying it just as I was thinking it. He’s brilliant and was very very good today.
Nah didn’t see it. He was alright but no where near the standards he set while he was here.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
So proud tonight and it was a perfect example to kids of why you support your local club. I could go into the ins and outs of the biased top 6 ref and the embarrassing Chelsea fans and their songs at the end but I really CBA. Brighton til I die.
Chelsea fans are so irritating and dislikable like their whole club. Just cringe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think the ref summed up his performance by blowing dead on 9 or so added on when Gallagher wasted about a min and there was other stoppages

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chelsea fans are so irritating and dislikable like their whole club. Just cringe.
European tour song 🤣 so embarrassing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here