Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
You're worried about next season when we have our squad back and some new signings? Every Liverpool fan I speak to would have Milner back.
I do worry about this assumption that we’ll have all our players back from injury come the new campaign. It doesn’t necessarily work that way. The rate of recovery isn’t uniform. Setbacks occur. Injuries happen in training. How many times this season have we eagerly awaited a returning player only for it to all go “pop” immediately? Mitoma is a case in point.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not so sure. Are you suggesting VAR gave the Adingra penalty and the ref ignored it? Can't see why hey wouldn't give it. There are countless examples of the same thing being given as a penalty.
Me neither, think we’ve had the lion share of decisions. Webster slip first half, Lamptey lucky not to see red. Pedro, Enciso, Buanotte, Adringa going down whenever touched has been pretty shocking too - can’t complain when you don’t get one when you’ve been throwing yourselves to the ground all game.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Yet still managed to take a crap corner.
Give him a break - he’s been defending really well and has made some stunning forward long passes.

Only second shot on target the whole game too.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
This is frustrating we get into good positions and we don’t have a shot at goal time and time again.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I do worry about this assumption that we’ll have all our players back from injury come the new campaign. It doesn’t necessarily work that way. The rate of recovery isn’t uniform. Setbacks occur. Injuries happen in training. How many times this season have we eagerly awaited a returning player only for it to all go “pop” immediately? Mitoma is a case in point.
I get your point but the end of this season is not a real reflection on the squad we have or the club, team management as whole. We will be do well next season I am sure.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Me neither, think we’ve had the lion share of decisions. Webster slip first half, Lamptey lucky not to see red. Pedro, Enciso, Buanotte, Adringa going down whenever touched has been pretty shocking too - can’t complain when you don’t get one when you’ve been throwing yourselves to the ground all game.
I see the big 6 money men have got to you as well. Check in the mail?

Bart had to come for that straight away

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Give him a break - he’s been defending really well and has made some stunning forward long passes.

Only second shot on target the whole game too.
Yes - sorry, the irony didn't come across. It was more of an affectionate wry comment than an actual criticism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here