Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Just think we smashed these ****s 4-1 last year just shows you how much weaker we are this season than last
Or Chelsea are far far better than lest season as well. Two sides to every coin. Also, where the f*** have you been? Only see you when we're losing.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Adingra just gave up tracking back in box for that goal to be scored. Where’s the intensity? Easy goal for Chelsea. Can see us shipping more

It’s the second last game of a very long season, one which most of these players have played every minute of due to injuries. They are f***ing knackered. That’s where the intensity went.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Completely open on the left hand side there for that second goal - guess we can’t have it both ways - a LB playing deep or an attacking L FB helping us work the possession in MF when we should have a better MF players. 🙁

Or last season Estupinan was incredible defensively, if caught upfield, like a bat out of hell Caicedo or Mac covered. Behind all that, Colwill was the dogs b@llocks.

Some might call that a proper football XI.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
Now we have the same problem on both wings, with full backs playing high and leaving huge areas of space behind them.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Or Chelsea are far far better than lest season as well. Two sides to every coin. Also, where the f*** have you been? Only see you when we're losing.
Unlike you mate I have a life away from here . My daughter has been very unwell and I’ve been looking after my gran kids much more important than the Albion so that is where the f*** I have been 😡🤬

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Goal difference now even with Palace… meaning if they win their final game, we’ll have to match that to stay above them. A draw won’t suffice.

A season of such entertainment mystifyingly fizzling out in the very dampest of squibs.

But then I am super grumpy tonight.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh well, season over and done now. On to an exciting summer of speculation, rumours, stupid posts and forlorn hopes................

Bring it on!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
They have played a little better than us but Salisbury has ignored 3 fouls in good positions around their area.
Similar to the City game. We've been done by a better team and ultimately it's our own fault for not taking our chances, but the officials not giving us anything and giving them everything has made it easy for them.

It can't be down to sheer ineptitude when it's this obvious every time we play a 'big club', it simply can't be.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Goal difference now even with Palace… meaning if they win their final game, we’ll have to match that to stay above them. A draw won’t suffice.

A season of such entertainment mystifyingly fizzling out in the very dampest of squibs.

But then I am super grumpy tonight.
Come on Villa. (never thought I'd say that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here