Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I'm screaming into the pc...SHOOT! Bloody hell, we're trying to walk the shaggin' thing into the net🤬
Talk about making a bunch of ****s look better than they are, standing off them, ambling around like it's the end of the season...take 'em out just above the knee, give 'em a game FFS.
And.....relax
Oh you silly, naïve person.

It's all about possession.

If we score a goal, we give away possession. Obviously. Can't be having that.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't know who the pundit is on the dodgy stream I've got, but there's a chance he's never seen anyone else beside chelsea play football. So much so, I want to rub garlic into his eyes and put salt on his hands

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Quite an enthralling first half - Chelsea clearly have the better players and have had us on the back foot for much of it. Bart doing well under sustained pressure. Some good crosses in from Lamptey but we are lacking in playing the final ball.

A really gutsy performance from us though - we look every bit up for the fight here but I am worried
we are in danger of Facu or Lamptey conceding a penalty or red card.

Hopefully RDZ has smoothed out some ragged edges in our defence too during the half time talk.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I don't know who the pundit is on the dodgy stream I've got, but there's a chance he's never seen anyone else beside chelsea play football. So much so, I want to rub garlic into his eyes and put salt on his hands
If it’s the same one as me he is alongside Efan Ekuku, who is being pretty balanced imo

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If Bloom doesn’t address those positions, I’ll feel sorry for whoever our manager is.
Please, everyone, have faith. Not only does Bloom oversee the most intelligent recruitment team in world football, we are also going into this summer window in the strongest financial position in our history.

Our recruitment for this summer would’ve started about 10-11 months ago.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not agreeing with that. RDZ looked pretty amazing when he had the players. Glasner did nothing when Olise was out.
To be fair to Glasner (and I really don’t want to be), his early results more or less mirrored those of RDZ when he started. Half a dozen matches to get things meshing and… wallop!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here