[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We generally park a bit further out and walk. Reason being that further away the parking restrictions end at 5 pm so if you time your arrival for after that it is free of charge. I see that @BrightonCottager has kindly supplied a link to parking map which should show the zone somewhere around hurlingham park.
EDIT just looked at info supplied about hurlingham area by BrightonCottager and would advise everyone parking in that area to read it as well
I park over the river (Riverside West car park). About 30 mins but so much faster to get away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not surprised Chelsea are favourites for this, but I am surprised just how strong favourites they are

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Ticket collection from Stamford Bridge is an absolute shambles btw. A Chelsea steward says there's one guy from Brighton printing of Tickets

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Decent line up that.

Here's Chelsea's:

Chelsea are so f***ing inept they can't even get the teamsheet right - for their own team! :facepalm: :lolol:

They list no. 20 as Andrey Santos (when it is actually Cole Palmer).

Chelsea.jpg

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Assume to watch its a small river and not on anything we already pay through the nose for?

Can say stream now. It's 2023. Many people just Google 'Football streams' in incognito mode - and take their pick of the countless openly pirated HD streams available.

Of course none of us would ever do such a thing... but many people do, and it's incredibly easy, apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports