Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes, he has made numerous unforced errors in the Chelsea third. Lesser players wouldn't have been in those positions of course, but he is an excellent player having a poor game.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It’ll be so us to dominate over 2 legs and come away with…a point! And that’s why Chelsea win trophies and we don’t. Small margins etc

If you call £500m a small margin (rough difference in squad costs), then fair enough, you have a point.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Cucarella. You don't have to be big. You don't have to be physical. You just have to be a good football player. And Cucurella IS THAT MAN.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hope we can get back into this and at least draw, we deserve it on that half.
But I am not too fussed because I am getting so much pleasure from the way we play, we are so close to being a really good top 8 team that will challenge the top 6.
I wanted mid table this season, we are doing better than that and playing great football.
It's more than good enough for me.
This, next step is to be a bit more incisive in attacking areas. Exciting times though. I still say 1-1. Our favourite score.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
While it is still 1 goal in it we have a chance. Just need to have shots on target.

Ooof not been Welbeck’s evening so far

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
One thing I will say is that Thiago Silva is frigging awesome. So composed at the back there.

This is almost as frustrating as watching Withdean U15s on Sunday morning

How does Maupay need one more goal to equal Murray's Premier League record......... is that stat correct? ???

One and a half season’s work (entire team checked out in second half of 18/19) versus two and a half seasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here