Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I thought Kaz was the biggest positive from tonight. Best player on the pitch in my opinion. And really encouraging to see that he can give it for 90 mins. A sure start for Saturday.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
think this one might be a bit of a trial but we should come through it OK, good defence ect
2-1 and again I don't care who scores

I thought Kaz was the biggest positive from tonight. Best player on the pitch in my opinion. And really encouraging to see that he can give it for 90 mins. A sure start for Saturday.
Don't for get our rotation system o Sami Sami ****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Lets hope Baldock proves to be the man. Looks like CMS will be missing for a while with a hamstring injury, so it'll give Baldock a run of games to show us what he can do.

I thought he was injured too?

Looks like O'Grady's chance to shine. (Or Dunk up front ?)

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
What you heard was us booing that useless excuse of a referee, the team played excellently and if not for Marshall in their goal would have won at a canter. I have missed just two games at the Amex and can honestly say that was one of the best performances from our team since Gus left, much more entertaining than some of the dross served up last season, definitely a work in progress i was a little concerned during our earlier performances this season but things are really beginning to take shape. Sami gets my vote. Seagulls.
Yep - clapped our boys off for a good and committed performance, booed the officials for yet another fussy and in inconsistent percormance then waited to clap Marshall off as the clear MotM. Entertaining if a little frustrating given the result which Cardiff should view as a gift of a point.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Stockdale ending up past the 'D' watching the ball gently roll into an empty net was decision making beyond belief. Frightening

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Looked like a blatant pen to me, but because there was a tussle to win the ball in the first place, the ref didn't want to give it.

I thought nailed on penalty, ref bottled it. There was a miss control and tussle, but the ball was then in front of Kaz and the defender just pulled him down. Would love to see it again, but it was right in front of me in the Family Stand.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looked like a blatant pen to me, but because there was a tussle to win the ball in the first place, the ref didn't want to give it.

I thought nailed on penalty, ref bottled it. There was a miss control and tussle, but the ball was then in front of Kaz and the defender just pulled him down. Would love to see it again, but it was right in front of me in the Family Stand.

...or LuaLua's card was marked for going down very easily earlier in the game. When he does that he sows a seed of doubt in the referee's mind for all decisions that follow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here