Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm already taking bets on how many Burnley players go down with "head injuries" in the second half...
Going to be a long and miserable second half unless we can equalise early....Warren said as much on BBC Radio Sussex. Like to think that under Kompany it might change but he still has Rodriguez in the starters.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I absolutely love the bloke, but it feels like RDZ is trying to hard. Would be better to go the other way with a mix and match squad imo. Back to our identity and what we’ve worked on so long rather than trying to change it along with the personnel

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I really liked the look of Dahoud and even defended his red, but he should be nowhere near the team. He’s not up the pace of this league, just a total passenger. I’d rather have Hinsh or Hincey.

It’s a vicious circle though, because without game time he isn't going to get up to speed with the league or the style RDZ plays. Feel a bit sorry for Dahoud, he seems to be having a tough time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep big exaggeration 😂- but pissed off we are creating chances and not finishing, such a waste - looking lacklustre and some careless passing

We have had some careless passing and several occasion where players haven't been on the same wavelength. I'm also pissed off we're losing, but reading the shit on here is making it worse. Even against lower teams there's guarantee of a win and the game clearly hasn't gone our way.

- Verbruggen probably should have been on the end of that goal (but perhaps deflected by Milner)

There's no perhaps, it was deflected, which means Bart shouldn't have been on the end of it.

- and pissed off we went into the break a goal down. Now we can expect Burnley to sit deep and try and get a cushion with a counter. We have made the second half much harder than it should have been.
Yeah, we should make sure we're not unlucky in the future.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If all things were equal - and possession stats were king - that’s a fair response.
But against shite like Burnley, when we have all the possession and dont score, they tend to nick one.
Loads of examples of this.
It was Absolutely predictable they’d get one.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Need to get Milner off too. We look half the side when he’s playing instead of Veltman.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We have had some careless passing and several occasion where players haven't been on the same wavelength. I'm also pissed off we're losing, but reading the shit on here is making it worse. Even against lower teams there's guarantee of a win and the game clearly hasn't gone our way.

There's no perhaps, it was deflected, which means Bart shouldn't have been on the end of it

Yeah, we should make sure we're not unlucky in the future.
i suggest you put the match day thread on ignore then - if Brighton are playing poorly people will say so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here