Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
First game I've ever walked out of, and I've watched some shit over the years. That was next level atrocious though.
I could easily play that shit for tens of thousands a week, easily.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I’m over next week for the Villa game. I was looking forward to a relatively easy victory. A rethink on the cards perhaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I think Solly has been one of our better players today

Massively disagree. Dull as dishwater. You see Maupay go mental at him then?? Has a chance to cross. Takes a safe touch. Gets a yard on his man. Doesn't cross. Turns on his right. Doesn't cross. Lays it back to Cucurella. Attack over.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bissouma can **** off. He has lost all the goodwill he has gained. His conduct this season has been pathetic. Should have been sold in January.

Currently in 'Flounce of the Afternoon' lead.

Maybe need to start a thread though. Junior hasn't got going yet.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Positive is the Eastbourne train came in on time , that’s about it , what a waste on an annual leave day used for this shite

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Massively disagree. Dull as dishwater. You see Maupay go mental at him then?? Has a chance to cross. Takes a safe touch. Gets a yard on his man. Doesn't cross. Turns on his right. Doesn't cross. Lays it back to Cucurella. Attack over.

Fareham Seagull agrees with me. So you are in a minority of one

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Despite all the improvements this season one thing we still lack is consistency. Maybe related to squad rotation but we rarely play at the same level (good or bad) for more than a couple of games in succession. Very frustrating.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=25308]Gabbafella[/MENTION] walked out, apparently.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Props to the troopers that braved the bad transport, appalling weather and then witnessed that. Well done.

boik

Sadly I suspect this will be the beginning of our slump and we'll fall back to where we belong and finish 15th. Clueless Potter performance. We knew Burnley would do this. So predictable. Solly March for **** sake? When did he last do anything constructive?

Oh look who's back. Where've you been hiding.

Losing is bad enough. Playing terribly adds to the pain, but you turning up just puts a ton of salt into the wounds.

Fritz the Cat

Jan 6, 2022
First game I've ever walked out of, and I've watched some shit over the years. That was next level atrocious though.
I could easily play that shit for tens of thousands a week, easily.

Potter got found out today - out thought by Sean Dyche - wrongly considered a dinosaur by some. I'm spitting blood - when you think how much these guys get paid and they turn in such a clueless, passionless performance. There has always been a massive question mark over Potter - does he understand that to win games you have to score goals. He's been here nearly 3 seasons now and they remain as toothless now as when he took over. Can he ever solve the lack of goals issue ? Really the evidence does not look encouraging.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here