Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That's a shocker. Vietnam changing positions seems to have backfired a little thus far.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm going back to playing Horizon. This is ****ing pathetic. Being bossed by one of the worst teams in the division at home. A team who haven't won away all season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So predictable

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's amazing how some are focusing on the negatives despite our position. See also Stat Brother's response to me on the Sean Dyche admiration thread.
Just weird.

What’s the HT score, been about and about and haven’t checked..:whistle:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Can’t say I’m too surprised. When was the last time we played well against Burnley? We robbed them earlier in the season when they were better than us. We are awful every time at home against them. Somehow they always get up for it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Worst game I've seen for a long time. I've walked out, in the concourse drinking instead of watching that shit.
The fact that Duffy and Sanchez are openly having beef with one another sums up that pile of ****, utter dross and fully deserve to lose by a lot.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Unfortunately that’s what you get if your self your inform centre back.

Easy excuse. Sorry. What about some of the rubbish halves when he was playing and folk moaned about him ?

The named defence is fine today. They have just been poor and Burnley very organised.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's a shocker. Vietnam changing positions seems to have backfired a little thus far.

Yes, the Tet Offensive and using Cambodia & Laos to attack US & South Viet Armies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here