Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Burnley ****Official Match Thread****

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Put an extra ****ing striker on for the last 10 minutes. Not a ****ing hasbeen who can not give us **** all extra in midfield. Fukkflaps and bollox and wankpiece!!!!!

Shytting bollox to trying to shore up the midfield. AAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on the Hammers.

We didn't have an extra striker.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Joey Barton Gets Away With A Stomp On Kayal!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We didn't have an extra striker.

Of FFS, have some ambition. Stick Skalak up front, have some imagination. Anyone but that ****ing carthorse Sidwell.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Of FFS, have some ambition. Stick Skalak up front, have some imagination. Anyone but that ****ing carthorse Sidwell.
Yep said to the oh when he came on we'll sit back now and invite pressure. Could have switched Murphy in behind Wilson and put KLL on to keep them stretched

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I am sure that there will be some twists and turns to come in the final seven matches.... keep the faith. If we don't go up automatically we are capable of winning in the playoffs.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
With Burnley still to play Boro it was definitely a must not lose game. Had we lost Burnley would be uncatchable and Boro pretty much would be should they win their game in hand.As it is we're still right in the mix with plenty of football still to play.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It was a must win end of...Presume you don't want a top two spot then?

Don't want a top two spot? Ridiculous suggestion! Of course I want automatic promotion, and yes, the chances would be better if we'd won. But we didn't lose, we got a point, and with seven games to go it's still all to play for.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Forgetting the **** barton, anyone else notice their no.2 (lowton?) reaction to their equaliser, right in Kayal's face? Testament to the class of burnley fc.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was a must win for automatic so I believe that is now out of the window as we now need too many to have a bad run. We now need Burnley to not lose to Middlesbro to stand any remote chance of automatics, but I am not confident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here