Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
3 points. . . . Hard earned points, Brentford are no mugs.

We're still not right on it, but 10/10 for Hinsh and Gross. Notable mention to JPVH . . . Debatable booking from a desperate arm wipe and subsequent dive, but he played a superbly disciplined game thereafter. Brentford did try and look for fouls and bookings for a while . . . Poor form.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Feel a little like a mad man 😃 away at the tv at the end there. Stuff of dreams for the young lad. Taking a positive from our injuries it has given others opportunities to shine in Igor and Hinshelwood & other youngsters have got game time too. Reigning myself in a little, it is against a weakened Brentford & we will face tougher opposition.
Good to have Mitoma back as a threat too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Feel a little like a mad man 😃 away at the tv at the end there. Stuff of dreams for the young lad. Taking a positive from our injuries it has given other opportunities to shine in Igor and Hinshelwood & other youngsters have got game time too. Reigning myself in a little, it is against a weakened Brentford & we will face tougher opposition.
Good to have Mitoma back as a threat too.
If they're weakened duck me what are we?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's crap apparently isn't he @dwayne ?
Never try to start a conversation with a man busy inhaling Jessup Jessup Jessup. Especially after they have been on the Triple Sod. And there are deals to be had on Spong. Amazon is rubbish.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I said Villa are better than us....

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
We played some really good stuff tonight and just glad of the 3 points. Brentford didn't have much but found some passing moves those last minutes which had me biting my nails.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I'm sure I also heard one of the players / crew shouting something along the lines of 'yesss - Sussex boys'.
Did you see the beaming smiles Dunk gave him when he went back to the dugout - what a captain - no glumness he was suspended but totally chuffed for the young defender. ‘Sussex boys’ 🙂

That was the most Caicedo like performance from Baleba yet - excellent signing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here