Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Was it a penalty?
I thought it was a penalty and a bit clumsy by JPVH, to be honest.

Brentford have had one attack which led to a penalty and then a goal. The defence today has been rubbish and we are still unable to keep a PL clean sheet - which is ridiculous.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Villa (on TV now) look so much better than us.

There, I said it.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He touched him on the arm, possibly o/s the box, no pull, attacker blatant dive.

Looked a clear pen in real time but a dive.

What's the point of VAR?

Shitty defending for sure though
Think I agree with you, but at the same time that's always going to be a penalty, its the modern game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So what is yours?
I live 160 miles away and run 5 pubs. So I go to away games and the odd home game. I used to have a season ticket when I could go and now I don’t because it would be a waste.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I thought Facundo would look better at 10, he looks worse. Would he really contribute more than Sarmiento? I know he will come good but he seems miles off now, way behind Hinsh for instance. Great goal on Sunday but he just doesn’t have the consistency atm.
Of course he doesn't. He's a young kid, in a foreign country, learning a foreign language thousands of miles from home. He's in at the deep end because of a ridiculous injury crisis.

If we'd paid £35 million for him from a European giant I'd not be pulling you up for your comments, but to be slagging him off because he's inconsistent needs challenging.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Of course he doesn't. He's a young kid, in a foreign country, learning a foreign language thousands of miles from home. He's in at the deep end because of a ridiculous injury crisis.

If we'd paid £35 million for him from a European giant I'd not be pulling you up for your comments, but to be slagging him off because he's inconsistent needs challenging.
I’m not slagging him off at all.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Need to raise it a couple of levels. Quicker with the ball. We’ve had all the possession and Mitoma is looking very dangerous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here