[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can see him taking off Facu and Adingra, Fergie time with oh, I don't know, BBB. Why not, brentford aren't all that. It could well be Moder and Fergie :shrug:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I've missed it . . . . Got in from seeing a consultant just under an hour ago . . . Happy to have wasted 2 tickets in the knowledge the wife's well and not got anything sinister going on. She's had a stressful Month or two.

Deccember mid week games are gash at the best of times.
Great priority my friend. Let's hope the Albion can give you a double celebration tonight.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I thought Facundo would look better at 10, he looks worse. Would he really contribute more than Sarmiento? I know he will come good but he seems miles off now, way behind Hinsh for instance. Great goal on Sunday but he just doesn’t have the consistency atm.
I thought he's been OK. Not amazing but doing his bit. They are there for the taking here if we step it up a bit.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
All very flat really - pretty dull. Half empty stadium doesn't help either what with transport shyte. Not one for the neutrals that's for sure

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Foden just did an "Adringa".

Silly Fedon.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Think either one of Buonanotte or Adringa could get pulled. Neither is having a great game. Hinshelwood has well & truly stepped up very quickly, great game from him so far.
Do you think so? Hinshelwod left JPV exposed with a two on ane just before the pen because Hinshelwood went missing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From my spec in the WSU hinshelwood, Gross and Baleba appear to be playing in all the positions depending on factors.
Very well spotted.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I thought he's been OK. Not amazing but doing his bit. They are there for the taking here if we step it up a bit.
It’s always just that though isn’t it? Okay. Yes great goal on the weekend, finally. But for what? Nearly a year now he’s been okay. Whereas someone like Adringa who is getting pelters tonight at least makes things happens and has already scored and created what, 6 goals?

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Brentford are a very sweaty team that play away football well, lots of going down easy, good at set pieces and well organised at the back. Just need to have a shot when we get in around their box, too much overplaying it at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports