Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Covid in the Depor household so watching on Prime …… how shit is Rob Green. That’s rhetorical btw.
A complete non-entity who spouts bollocks every time he opens his gob.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Poor first half to be fair. Kind of expected for a mid-week fixture.

Brentford been decent enough, but not been great either.

Not much to say really. No outstanding performers, no poor performers. Mediocrity all round.

Gross finish the exception - outstanding from a true club legend.

Bring on the 2nd half. Ferguson probably coming on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
just flipped over to citeh game. Why are they wearing claret shorts against villa? If David Cameron were watching he'd not know whether he was coming or going.

(He's going. Soon. Hopefully).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
absolutely bemused a yellow has been shown there. incredibly silly foul but never ever a card
I'd imagine the card was for the descent filled reaction to the free kick.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
poor first half all things considered. couple of moments of real quality but other than that, very passive. don’t know if it’s just because of my bias, but i can’t comprehend how every time a team attacks us they look lethal, compared to when we attack, we look like we haven’t got a clue
We were very used to that for years!

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Bit of a mixed bag, isn't it, hmmmmm? I am very forgiving given our squad situation, but that wasn't great. The clean sheet remains as elusive as ever, and we're potentially very good until we get anywhere close to goal.

But hey ho, still in it to win it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not gone tonight due to family (son's partner gave birth earlier, I'm a granddad again) almost glad. A very disjointed performance so far, not surprising really.
Congrats! I'm in a similar boat (any day now)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
From my spec in the WSU hinshelwood, Gross and Baleba appear to be playing in all the positions depending on factors.
So they're changing make up mid game? I suppose it is panto season

In other news, If Hinsh carries on for a year like this learning from Sir Gross, he could become the new Gross, which would be nice.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I thought Facundo would look better at 10, he looks worse. Would he really contribute more than Sarmiento? I know he will come good but he seems miles off now, way behind Hinsh for instance. Great goal on Sunday but he just doesn’t have the consistency atm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here