Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bolton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Easy to get carried away after a win....Think it'll be a close game though 5-3 albion:D

I don't think it will be close at all 5-0.... :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's about half a season's home goals in one game,well that's what we've been used to in the past seasons.:lolol:

Ah yes but this season will be different.....no more shackles and caution,perhaps we may let a few in too,so your 5-3 might be right after all..

Stumpy Tim

Paddy isn't fit enough yet, so I would prefer to see JFC pushed further forward and give Ince a run in midfield. I never thought I would ever see myself put Bruno in midfield, but Sami clearly wants ball-players in there, so otherwise unchanged

-------------------Stockdale----------------
Calde------Greer-------Dunk-----Chicksen
--------------------Holla--------------------
--------Bruno-------------Ince-------------
---------------JFC----Joao------------------
--------------------CMS---------------------

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Really?! Anyone remember Jake and Ince playing together previously?
Crofts all day long to replace Kemy. Sorry Kaz.
And assume Bennett will start.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The ref is Graham Scott does he have any previous hidtory with us?

29.03.14 Championship Brighton 0:2 Middsbro (1 pen)

15.09.13 Championship Reading 0:0 Brighton (2 reds)

27.04.13 Championship Leeds 1:2 Brighton (3 reds)

23.02.13 Championship Brighton 1:0 Burnley

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Double bonus 5-0 would see Freedman sacked

Well i was hoping for that too,we done them last season at home for revenge for the 1-1 (robbed)the season before and well,it would be about time..

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think Paddy MCCourt could hack a whole match. Kazenga to start in a central role. Later when Paddy comes on, Lualua goes a bit wider.

Still cannot get over the big gap on the right wing against Wednesday in the first half. Tex will have to wander out there or Bruno will have to overlap. If Kemy does not play I think Rohan Ince will.

Bolton (like Wednesday) dismissed as makeweights in this division and a home win expected. I remember the awful match against Wednesday last year when they had not won and we struggled to get a 1-1 draw.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...review/preview-brighton-vs-bolton_172331.html

Sports Mole tips 1-2.

I have my doubts that CMS will start. I slightly prefer O'Grady up front. Not mad keen on either of them to lead the attack but O'Grady does not fall over so often.

I think Forster-Caskey could be rested for this game. He is still one of now only two left-footed players we have got in the first XI.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sami said in his press con during the week that he would set things up the same at home as away...so personally I see very little change from Tuesday...maybe Crofts back in....will Chicken have done enough to keep his place? Probably difficult not to play Bennett whos had a few days to settle in

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Taking the wife and our 5 y/o daughter today for her first game.
She is a bit sad though that I have told her that she can't sing the aye aye Ashley, who's that man and Oscar Garcia songs.
She also knows SBTS, (yes, even a four year old can learn it!)

Anyway my first time in the East stand today.
Let's hope for a rip-roaring high scoring affair.

SSSSEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAGGGGGUUUUULLLLLLLLLLS
:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Freedman will be up to his usual tactics , telling his players to knock lumps out of us. Palace scum and always will be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With Bolton parking the buss, this game is 0-0 pending!

This is my concern, we need an early goal otherwise the jitters will set in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here