Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If you live away from Sussex and require radio commentary on your phone or computer you can listen to live coverage on BBC Radio 5 Live Extra from 2.45pm.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Better than watching a dodgy stream, you can also watch online with your login and most smart TV/Games consoles can host the BT App. Good for European coverage including German and French leagues. If you have the cash I reckon its worth it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Is Bt sports any good?

I pay £25 for a monthly pass when Albion have a match or preferably two. Today is the third match for my latest £25. I leave it till about 3 hrs before the match before renewing to get max opportunity for more than one match. I've never watched anything at all on BT Sport other than our matches.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I pay £25 for a monthly pass when Albion have a match or preferably two. Today is the third match for my latest £25. I leave it till about 3 hrs before the match before renewing to get max opportunity for more than one match. I've never watched anything at all on BT Sport other than our matches.

Thank you. That is pretty good value. I don't suppose it's worth me signing up now as I will only get one game for 25 British pounds?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9699867 said:
5 positive Covid tests at Blackpool in latest round of testing - not going to effect our game apparently. Hope we can steer clear of an outbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their forum suggests youth players are in the squad because of the tests so looks like they will be weakened.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
On the basis that Sky's dominance has reduced them to showing Crusaders v Larne today - "an important clash from near the top of the Northern Ireland league" - and BT are showing Saints v Arsenal, it's increasingly a better option.

Excellent point made.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
If you have the BT Sport app, get yourself the cheapest Now TV stick you can as that works great and has all of the Extras. Think at £15 (The cheapest I saw them) they are cheaper than Amazon jobbies. Might need to shop around though

Don't think they are cheaper once you factor in the price of the sports subscriptions and the stick its self.

I have paid a one off £30 for my 4k HD firestick and that's it. No more cost.

How about you?!

Nice to join a match thread without the usual Premier League existential dread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very strong - I assume it’s been mentioned but Blackpool have a number of players out isolating - just get the win lads!

Alzate at wing back I think.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm ok with that team, strikes the right balance between rotation and strength. Walton is an interesting pick given that Ryan has gone. Is this giving him a run out to assess or Steele dropped because of that clanger?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happy with that team selection

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm ok with that team, strikes the right balance between rotation and strength. Walton is an interesting pick given that Ryan has gone. Is this giving him a run out to assess or Steele dropped because of that clanger?

Steele is ill - was always gonna be Sanchez or Walton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here