Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
most of these lads were in the prem last season , not a bad result at all..........shows were on it as none of our players have come from the prem ........cant believe phillips nailed us ffs shame to let the two points go , but theres no way i'm grumbling......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
3rd

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
If we hadn't been 2-0 up then that would have been a great result to draw a team that were in the Prem this time last season. Still in the playoff zone and only one win from the top still. I'm pretty pleased. Ultimitely, it seems like Blackpool used that extra experience at the top to their advantage.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Feeling a bit deflated but I guess a draw against a side playing in the Premiership last season is okay ... ish

Still unbeaten,playing ok and 3rd-crowds near 20,000 me too-but i know what you mean

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
every time we dropped points last season we came back and won won won so more of the same coming up. still unbeaten and playing well lots to be positive about.

Glass always half full-we're doing ok and perhaps this can be a nice reality check for us.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Blackpool are the kind of spirited team who will never say die. Fair play to them. When we play our game, we are exceeding all expectations this season, we just need to get consistent, as was the case last season.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
If we hadn't been 2-0 up then that would have been a great result to draw a team that were in the Prem this time last season. Still in the playoff zone and only one win from the top still. I'm pretty pleased. Ultimitely, it seems like Blackpool used that extra experience at the top to their advantage.

If anything, reason to be even more optimistic - drawing against a team who have had that experience so recently, and still outclassing them for large periods of the game gives us reason to be very pleased with ourselves. Still very early days yet and things are looking extremely positive already.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
It is two points dropped, and to lose a two goal lead is not good. The real point though is that we know we have a strong team that will not only survive but, and (it's hard to be sure to what extent at this stage), do well in this league.

Allow yourself to be briefly down about the final result, but then look again at how far we have come :) ... remember many another team will suffer the same fate.. such as Doncaster!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace up to 4th now-so whilst it's a good start it's clear the table has an somewhat premature feel about it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It is two points dropped, and to lose a two goal lead is not good. The real point though is that we know we have a strong team that will not only survive but, and (it's hard to be sure to what extent at this stage), do well in this league.

Allow yourself to be briefly down about the final result, but then look again at how far we have come :) ... remember many another team will suffer the same fate.. such as Doncaster!

are the shrooms out already ....???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here