Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Day Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wasn't able to make it there today.

The goals scored stat in our 3 and a bit Championship seasons, has been awful, and gets worse. TB's confident aspiration of making the play-offs looks like dreaming. We really haven't cracked the creativity/regularly scoring side to our game.

There was plenty of creativity; it was just the finishing (and last ditch defending and keeping) that hindered us today.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Can anyone provide a logical reason for taking Thixendale off? He was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch imo, and didn't appear injured?!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
To be fair, no.

We were very good.

We WILL start scoring soon, and when we do, watch out Championship.

We are the best side in this division, as the final league position will show.

Of course we are.

The only fact that matters is the one that lies in the final score line.

We will get murdered by Forest next week.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think I've wet myself.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
What? Most are new players.

CMS won't be joining anyone whilst hes on 18K a week.

sorry i didnt make that clear, the only real deadweight i see is the manager. The players could perform under Garcia, i have never thought Baldock was the player we were looking for but he still has time to prove me wrong.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
At the end, Sami clearly said "vittu" which is about the same as english f--k...

I would imagine he is concerned about his job. We don't often do knee jerk stuff, but this is not good enough. Seems to be a lack of direction and players knowing what they should be doing. That's poor management. Do we keep the faith and wait until January to see if our season is over? Or make a change now? From everything I have seen and heard, we are desperately lacking width. So do we need to get someone in on loan? I had got used to seeing us in the top 10 not bottom 6. (I know the real fans have seen us in the bottom 6 of old Div 4 ) I have supported the club since 1964-5 but really thought that we were going to make the step up to the top tier soon.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
**** me, I'm glad I don't have the pessimistic outlook of many posters on here. Results like these happen when you dominate sometimes - at all levels of the game. And it was far better than the 0-0 against Bristol City 2 years ago or last year's tepid effort against Barnsley - both very poor teams at the time.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Pass me some of that crack, I need some relief.

Or, you could try learning something about football.

Total domination today, just needed a goal or two.
We ARE a very good side, gelling new players in - lots of them.

Anyone who can't see that needs to download football 101 from you tube.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Of course we are.

The only fact that matters is the one that lies in the final score line.

We will get murdered by Forest next week.

Wanna bet?

Nobody will murder us this season.

In fact, we will just as likely win.

Forest are nothing, this division is very tight, and we will finish very highly in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here