Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Greer looks lightweight and uncomfortable against any kind of skill or pace. He's been exposed too many times this season already.
We play too deep, even when losing at home and can't handle any team that plays a pressing game.
No imagination in the final third.

Probably will beat Leicester of course.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It was such a boring match , I thought for a minute that Poyet was back in charge.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've whacked £500 on us with a one goal handicap, 13/8 is outstanding value against a side who concede as readily as Barnsley. If this comes in it'll pretty much pay for my Christmas.

Oh dear. A miserable Christmas then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very poor all round performance with a midfield that consisted of Bridcutt until Agustein came on and passed the ball about but too little too late.

Crofts JFC and Lopez might just as well have stayed at home ion the warm and comfort of an armchair.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm rather glad I didn't come over for that but I am coming for the Leicester game and by the sound of it, unless there is a dramatic change, there could be trouble ahead!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
True, last time we played Barnsley at home under Poyet, we only scored five. Thank god those days are over, eh

I'm looking forward to the upcoming home defeat against Blackpool because it surely won't be as boring as when we beat them 6-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here