⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
FT Palace 1 - 0 WHU as well.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I've whacked £500 on us with a one goal handicap, 13/8 is outstanding value against a side who concede as readily as Barnsley. If this comes in it'll pretty much pay for my Christmas.

:ohmy:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Indeed. West Ham have truly let us down tonight. Don't forget the last time Matthew Upson scored when his team were 2-0 down was for England against Germany and we all know what happened next. Chins up everyone. Could be worse. Yeovil beat Blackpool and Leicester lost to Wednesday. Mad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Run of good results - onwards and upwards, nudging up the table.......nailed on home banker against a bottom of the league team - and we go and lose.

Been following the Albion too long to be surprised.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
It was the manner of the defeat not the fact we lost. That was awful, we just let the worst team in the league play how they wanted to. Spineless shambles this eve, no shape, tactically inept, too many players who didn't seem to give a toss.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Run of good results - onwards and upwards, nudging up the table.......nailed on home banker against a bottom of the league team - and we go and lose.

Been following the Albion too long to be surprised.

Agreed.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ha ha, I am firmly in the oscar camp mate. Just put tonight down to a glitch

Ah I get you two now - your assessment of how we used to play is coloured by your hatred of Poyet - or 'monkey- faced prick' as you prefer it. Seems a bit strange to think that way about someone who took us from league one relegation fodder to the brink of the Premer League, but nothing on here surprises me.

Or are you actually saying that you'd prefer us to be playing the way we have this year (often shocking, imo) and finish halfway down the table, rather than playing the great passing football we were for most of last season and get in the play-offs? Some people are very strange.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
No matter who it be, the bottom club ALWAYS seem to be our bogey team.
Perhaps they just raise their game when they play a big club like Brighton in an awesome stadium like the Amex.

Good teams kill off the weak ones, but we never seem to be able to do this.
Complacency perhaps?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Very poor and negative team selection from OG tonight! another awful first half with most of the players not looking urgent or interested enough! two very poor performances on the trot! I cannot see how Lopez or JFC can keep their places on Sat?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Or are you actually saying that you'd prefer us to be playing the way we have this year (often shocking, imo)

That's the crux of the issue. You're wrong about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here