Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Are our defenders actually on the pitch ? Shocking.

You do realise that if we had enough presence up front, enough presence to pressure their defenders and m/f players, they wouldn't have the freedom to waltz through our defence.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This was a NAILED ON result. They've just sacked their manager, we're undefeated in 5. Why is anyone surprised?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Has anyone actually been impressed by Garcia - seriously? We've made some exceedingly average additions to the squad, look lacklustre in a lot of our games, don't seem to be able to pass the ball anymore, and have lost the style and flair the same players were displaying under Poyet. All very disappointing.

passion is what they lack

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
F*****g shambles!
I feel sorry for the poor chap that has laid out a monkey on this shower of shit!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
Tonight's attendance is 25,759, with 181 fans in support of Barnsley. Thank you all for your support. #BHAFC v #BFC

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
passion is what they lack

Gus was a passionate manager and I think that was often reflected in the way we played. Garcia is far too laid back for my liking.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Gus was a passionate manager and I think that was often reflected in the way we played. Garcia is far too laid back for my liking.

We couldn't win from losing positions under Poyet.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
You do realise that if we had enough presence up front, enough presence to pressure their defenders and m/f players, they wouldn't have the freedom to waltz through our defence.

Was thinking the same, not the most attacking line up we could have started with tonight, especially playing at home. Lita and Barnes could been a real handful like they were for the last 15 minutes at Doncaster.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

We always played at a pedestrian pace under Poyet, what the **** are you talking about?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The passion being evident in not being able to win when going behind? Be serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here