Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got to be the old triple subs at half time. ****ing awful first half.

Once again the players need a ROCKET.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Byrne saying that Bridcutt could be the problem. We're playing too deep.

Bridcutt off, Lopez off, Caskey off.

Ince, Buckley and Lita on.

Lets have a dart at them.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
We have never been a shoot on sight team for some reason and I have no idea why. You can only score goals by taking shots and we don't do it nearly enough. You watch Leicester against us next Saturday and I guarantee they will have a pop every time they have a clear sight of goal from 25 yards or closer.

JFC scored from 30+ yards and Spanish Dave from about 25 yards (albeit a free kick) a couple of weeks ago - but I agree we don't score too many like that and should have a punt a bit more often.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
it is like Bournmuff all over again. Oscar has picked the wrong team IMHO. Why on earth did he start with Lopez and JFC when they were utter turd against Bournmuff. Ince and Buckley needed ASAP

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
JFC scored from 30+ yards and Spanish Dave from about 25 yards (albeit a free kick) a couple of weeks ago - but I agree we don't score too many like that and should have a punt a bit more often.

Surely my point proven as we are not scoring many at the moment but when we do have a pop it creates chances and changes games. Desperately need to get some pace and fire into the team at the moment and have a go at them. Would even consider putting Ince up front with Barnes just to cause the Barnsley defense some problems due to his size and take the emphasis away from Barnes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley , Lita and Ince to turn it around in the 2nd half ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sounds awful tonight, come on Oscar give em the hairdryer and make some changes

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Hopefully Nathan will give them a good bollocking, I mean Barnsley FFS probably the most shitiest Northern hellhole there is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here