[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
We're actually playing really well, but the Premier League found out how to defend against us some time ago now - and Villa are making it look easy.

I'm still fully behind RDZ, but he needs to find a way to unlock this defensive style which is so effective against us, before the beginning of next season.

Oooh close ball just marginally over hit

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think a point today is doable if both teams continue to play like Sunday afternoon drivers - I wouldn’t sniff at that. We are playing well - just needs to push and be more aggressive in the final third.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I think a point today is doable if both teams continue to play like Sunday afternoon drivers - I wouldn’t sniff at that. We are playing well - just needs to push and be more aggressive in the final third.
Can I have some of the drugs you are on . Playing well is not Bart to dunk to Webster back to dunk back to Bart to dunk to Webster etc etc
It’s about scoring bloody goals and wining games

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
We do seem to be having better luck with random lose balls falling to us today.

And if looks like we've killed their keeper...

I hope when Solly comes back he's firing on all cylinders. I think he's been the biggest miss this season. Going so long without a reliable right side is what has killed us across the season.
It doesn’t work we’ve learnt unless we can stretch teams out wide - Solly was the first nail but the lid on the coffin of the season was nailed shut with Mitoma. We need more depth next season in this position (still think Sarmiento loan misjudged)

We look like the only team scoring at the moment. Sentiment change on here will be hilarious if that happens 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports