Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
4-0 Villa

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I haven't felt this unexited about a game in a long time
I had that about City. First game I've wanted to leave early (Like, half-time early). Today I'm a bit more chipper - maybe because I know it's my last game of the season?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had that about City. First game I've wanted to leave early (Like, half-time early). Today I'm a bit more chipper - maybe because I know it's my last game of the season?
You lucky, lucky…..

I’ve still got Newcastle to get through. :drink: :drink: :drink:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Haven’t felt less like going to a game in years. Only going because a mate asked if I fancied going out for a few beers after 😂

Last edited:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I'm going but don't hold out much hope of a win or a performance.

Villa know a win can clinch CL and they can go into their 2nd Euro leg and remaining games with the pressure off if they win.

If our flip flop clad half-arsed helmets suddenly put a show on today I'd be amazed.

Dunk can't handle Watkins and that Scottish midfielder who looks like he needs another half hour in the oven before he's done, seems to turn into Pirlo when they play us.

They'll score in the 8th minute and we'll then get 82 minutes of watching Martinez lie on the floor clutching different bits of his body before clutching and thrusting his groin at the North Stand as he leaves the field.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Facts.
Palace are 4 points and 7 goals worse than us with three games to play. Man Utd H, Wolves A & Villa H.
If we can pick up a point today they have to win at least 2 more games subject to us not losing by 7 in our last games!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Fully expecting a performance of neat passing in our own half that falls apart when we get near their box, and a defence limper than lettuce resulting in a deserved drubbing, and expecting a referee/var decision that results in a thread about the ref where people repeatedly note 'it wouldn't change the result but...' and still someone will moan that the thread always appears when we lose and it doesn't excuse our loss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports