Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It’s obviously frustrating we didn’t take our chances but it was an excellent performance and a draw isn’t a disaster.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Défense solid despite being without Webster. Biss and Mac good. Gross looked very tired 2nd half and I thought Lallana might come on for him. Maupay frustrating. Tross inventive. We are missing March, balance looks a bit one sided

I would have liked to see Moder come on for Gross.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Said it before but we’re going to draw our way to safety this season. Great at denying the other team but not so great at scoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u watching the same match - their goalie stopped at least 3 certain goals

Well I just watched the sky showreel of the 9 saves and I’m going to say no, except for Burn they fall into the category of good efficient work, which if he’d have let in, the commentators would have been asking if he should have done better

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Frustrating but we are a very well coached side who refuse to pay the going rate for a quality striker. TB’s call but we seem to be doing enough to avoid going down. I just hope the academy forward who is going to be “the one” is not only 12 years old at the moment. I want to be alive when we take this division by storm

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
We play nice football, need a tad more killer instinct in front of goal, probably will all click at some point and we'll stuff someone 4 or 5, hopefully next Monday:rolleyes:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Martinez Sky MoM.

‘We came here to win.’ Says he.

Utter utter bollox I’m afraid.

They couldn’t have been more set-up for a draw if they tried.

I'm not sure. Considering their position and ours, why would they come for a draw? I think we just set up and played so well that we made it look such a backs to the wall performance from them

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
People can criticise the finishing, perhaps with some justification, but their keeper was and is class - and the FOOTBALL is remarkable. 1 goal conceded against Liverpool / Spurs / Villa amongst other big tests - in six games! I’m sorry, I’m not gonna put up with negativity tonight - we should be bloody proud lads and lasses!!!!

Totally agreed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here