[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brighton (2.59) 0-0 (0.13) Aston Villa

F04A3A95-0FD9-4D7C-9DEE-C7E7523A9175.jpeg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We did teach them a footballing lesson tonight. But for Martinez, we would of won 3 or 4 nil.

I think someone's gonna get a hiding from us soon...I can sense it!

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Thought we looked very good and shooting was far better. It took a great performance by a great keeper to keep us out. Trossard was also very good and has been over the last few games. There will always be the clueless few who moan for the sake of it...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Brilliant performance.

Opposition keeper makes plenty of saves with a world class performance.

Maupay takes too many touches before shooting.

So close to being a really good side.

Let's finish above Palace.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Really good performance , but failed really to make a clear cut chance , had lots of half chances which their keeper dealt with really well .

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Thought we looked very good and shooting wad far better. It took a great performance by a great keeper to keep us out. Trossard was also get very good and has been over the last few games. There was always be the clueless few who moan for the sake of it...

There were even some muppets that wanted Potter out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’s difficulty to pinpoint our problem with scoring goals, perhaps we’re taking a few too many touches in the build up and allowing our opponents to pack their area, maybe we need to be a little more direct with our attacks.

It’s a bit of a puzzle.

Happy with how we played though tonight, felt like we were the better team.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
People can criticise the finishing, perhaps with some justification, but their keeper was and is class - and the FOOTBALL is remarkable. 1 goal conceded against Liverpool / Spurs / Villa amongst other big tests - in six games! I’m sorry, I’m not gonna put up with negativity tonight - we should be bloody proud lads and lasses!!!!

Well said Sheebo, we are a good team, not the finished product but still on the up and on a very good run.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here