Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good attacking line up, mildly worried about Alzate at RB. Not been convinced by him there, particularly in a back 4.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Big game for Stephens. His recent performances have been poor after a good start with Potter. Surely has to be following Grealish when they have the ball. No evidence of that this season though.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Hoping Alzate does well at RB, do have a sneaking suspicion someone is gonna kop it half time and move Alzate to their position and Montoya into RB...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Villa fans really happy with their line up which slightly worries me . 2 dangerous wing backs, target and Guilbert.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Big game for Stephens. His recent performances have been poor after a good start with Potter. Surely has to be following Grealish when they have the ball. No evidence of that this season though.
We really need Dale and Davy to put in a quality shift today.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Other than his quality all round CM performances in our fantastic wins over Arsenal, Spurs, Watford etc. Loved at the time on NSC.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I just hope Mr Potter has got his tactics right from the start today rather than getting it wrong and changing it at half time.
The players need to be up for this from the start and attack at pace.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Need a link please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here