[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We have looked like a completely different team over the last two games, I wonder what’s wrong, is someone or something upsetting the apple cart, several players don’t look interested, we need a re set by the looks of it, last weeks result was not just a one off.

Thankfully we have I think enough points in the bank to worry, and to be honest with what’s going on in the Ukraine I’m not that bothered about the result or football at the moment.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Come on welbeck, moment of magic please

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
We have looked like a completely different team over the last two games, I wonder what’s wrong, is someone or something upsetting the apple cart, several players don’t look interested, we need a re set by the looks of it, last weeks result was not just a one off.

Thankfully we have I think enough points in the bank to worry, and to be honest with what’s going on in the Ukraine I’m not that bothered about the result or football at the moment.

I genuinely think Burn was really well liked behind the scenes, and his sale has destabilized everything.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

I don't think the Burnley game is the same as today. Burnley completely bullied and out worked us last week. The difference between the two teams has just been one player who can finish a half chance.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stop using 2 players to take corners!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
****ing pathetic. Absolutely pointless all over the pitch yet again, movement from defence forward. Toothless boys against a football team.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Since he came back from Injury, i'm not sure Lamptey really has offered much. Yes he runs with the ball, but he's bullies off of it easily, not great defensively, his passing is poor and now doesn't even take on him man.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Too many players playing poorly. Trossard, Macallister (but why is he playing central mid anyway), Dunk isn't playing great, Lamptey also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Game over. Once again forced into playing Cucu in back 3 and March at LWB and it hasn’t worked. Selling Burn for pittance looks an even worse decision now than it did at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports