Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I think we were still interested in Kudus when Wet Sham muscled in, weren't we?
Yes I believe so. Heard we were in a good position for the purchase until they offered a bit more at fairly much the last minute... maybe a nice Casio as well?

IMG_3240.png

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Aren’t football fans funny 🤣
I cannot wait for this season to be over. It's been so weird.
I feel like that. I don’t think it’s been that great. Europe was superb because we’ve never done it before and our league firm has plummeted.
I know the reason…… we lost any momentum when all the injuries came. That’s all. I really wouldn’t doubt the club in anyway . We knew you can’t replace that midfield we had.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Aren’t football fans funny 🤣

I feel like that. I don’t think it’s been that great. Europe was superb because we’ve never done it before and our league firm has plummeted.
I know the reason…… we lost any momentum when all the injuries came. That’s all. I really wouldn’t doubt the club in anyway . We knew you can’t replace that midfield we had.
Yes, that's been a problem for many fans (and possibly for the squad 🤔) the anti climax and loss of momentum after Europe.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I found it a frustrating game.

The ref having had magic mushrooms for lunch didn't help. He was tripping.

The Arse were excellent it has to be said. They swarmed the ball when we were in possession severely limiting our ability to play. They also found loads of space for neat passes. We could have been 4 down at HT. Declan Rice looked the business.

Despite all that, I felt we had an equaliser in us, until the second. I also felt we could have had a consolation, until the third. At that point we FOed.

Enciso and Adingra were up for it especially and Baleba looked hard.
They were outstanding out of possession…..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here