[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I think it's utterly irresponsible of the club to allowPotter to pick the team as he's clearly at some point suffered some kind of concussion and doesn't know what he's doing.

That happened at Swansea, when he heard of Brighton's interest and fell off his chair.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn't there the same outcry and pant pissing with a similar team selection away at Spuds - we didn't do too bad in that match?

No shots on target
VAR cheated penalty.
Refused to defend a free header 6 yards out.

I wouldn't say 'didn't do too bad' I think that was more of a average performance.

I defy anyone to discern any rhyme or reason to what Potter is doing

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
West Ham have made 5 changes from the game against us.

Leicester did it against Palace as well - lots of teams rotating.....but no striker and several players who haven’t kicked a ball in anger for weeks is a heck of a decision.

Whatever happens tonight I bet most of those rested reappear v Wolves.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I have no doubt there are some in this thread looking forward to us losing.
Sometimes things need to get worse before they get better. Just like the end of Hyypia and Micky Adams part 2. I want us to win tonight but I'm so pissed off with that team and Potter in general. We are a mirror of his soft touch. I also don't think the team are completely with him anymore. Sure they want to win but they don't play like they'll believe they will

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Do you really not understand or just looking to have a pop ah the manager? We played 48 hours ago and play again on the weekend. He needs to rotate, the same players won’t play three games in a week. It’s not rocket science

He could've made some changes for West Ham then some for Arsenal, rather than making them all at once and chucking in a number of players who have about 90 minutes all season between them?

I don't need to look for a reason to have a pop at him after one home win in 2020.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Big Mac and Ali J are an intriguing and technical forward pair. Will be interesting that’s for sure.

I know I know it was lower league opposition but Gross, Ali J and Mac Allister played well and linked nicely together in the league cup with them alternating in the false 9 position.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Utter dog's dinner of a football team. Has it been drawn out of a hat?? I would love them to make me look a dick by steaming to a victory tonight... but I will be very surprised.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Although I am as perplexed as most by the line up, when you breakdown each change there is some sense behind them and just maybe Potter is as pissed off with our toothless strikers as we are.

The one I really can't get my head around is Alzate there is more to this story than we know.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports