[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Very poor. We are sliding further and further. Yet another season where we must hope 3 teams are worse than us.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
What a turgid piece of shit that was. Potter has lost the plot completely.

Laughable that Potter was given such a huge bloody contract

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Pathetic result yet again. Starting with no striker just about sums up how clueless potter is. About time he got the boot. Firmly in the potter out club now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Boooo!!!!

The problem is we’ve seen this game COUNTLESS times this season. It won’t change unless the club make brave and fundamental changes

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
“Give over”? I know I never said any of that as I never talk about “the tracker” here.

So I’ve caught you out on a complete lie there haven’t I?

More than happy to defend my own points (which I do frequently) but don’t invent a discussion and put words in my mouth. Thanks.

My comments were in reference to you using budget as an excuse, you should have been able to understand that as I literally typed it out in plain English in a reply to you.

So no, as clever as you’re trying to be you’ve not caught anybody doing anything.

I appreciate you’re desperately trying to save face after I called you out for typing your thoughts as if they were mine though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
That was awful. We could have played for a year and not scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports