Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I really hope we use Connolly today.

Arsenals defence is suspect, and I feel the lofted passes for him to run behind, would be as effective as at Villa.

And like others... I’d be happy for Ben to be rested and give Velts a deserved run out.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Brighton have won just once in 13 league fixtures, drawing seven and losing on five occasions.

Seventeen points from 15 games represents Brighton's worst start to a Premier League season.

Their sole home win in 16 league matches in 2020 was June's 2-1 victory over Arsenal. They have drawn eight times and suffered seven defeats.

Bloody hell, that's depressing.

yes , yes it is ....thanks so much.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Brighton have won just once in 13 league fixtures, drawing seven and losing on five occasions.

Seventeen points from 15 games represents Brighton's worst start to a Premier League season.

Their sole home win in 16 league matches in 2020 was June's 2-1 victory over Arsenal. They have drawn eight times and suffered seven defeats.

Especially when you realise we only actually have thirteen!!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Arsenal cost me a few quid the other night as i had a Chelsea win as the last leg of my accy . Thought they outplayed Chelsea all night though , best i`ve seen from them for a long while . Same as Icy Gull i would like to see Alexis get a run out , and maybe Propper in for Lallana if he doesn`t make it , tough game to call .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

And people weirdly still think Potter is the man to take us forward :shrug:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
attachment.php
attachment.php

Albion v Arsenal

[*=left]Seventeen points from 15 games represents Brighton's worst start to a Premier League season.]​

See, things are getting better already*

*Just to prove that I actually read this: thanks for the regular posting DH

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Thank God we've got a 'Football Genius' for a manager.

13661516-7044753-image-a-1_1558198404511.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
2am kick off here, I prefer the later, around 8pm kick offs, what with the time difference now I wake up to get a chunk of the second half.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
We need a strong, decisive and willing team, then this game is totally winnable.

Anyone feel Izquierdo could be on the bench tonight?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I'm expecting a loss tonight. Draw would be good. Win fantastic but..

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I think you may be in a very small minority these days

So worried :smile:

What has Argie Alex done to be so out of favour? Hasn’t he scored a couple of goals and been quite combative when he played? He can pass well too. Really hope he gets a game tonight if Lallana is still crocked, which is likely

Yep, I feel the same. He's often on the bench, so I presume his Covid didn't set him back much. He created that winning Maupay goal versus Arsenal, so maybe we'll see him today ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here