SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Everybody happy with Ooozher then?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Very impressed with Ulloa so far; 1 dissallowed and some nice defensive work. Hope to see CMS have a go alongside him.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am chuffed to bits so far!

This has been the best performance by a Brighton team since '83.

Poyet has got them getting the ball forward much quicker.

Get the Dutch lad into defense, and and we could be the real deal with the the Argie up top!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What an amazing game.

We're giving them too much space in midfield, we need to close down quicker or they will punish us.

And in a strange way I hope we don't score for a while. If we go ahead it will galvanise them, lets keep it to 1-1 or even go 2-1 down until 10 minutes to go, then we can throw everything at them and get a draw or nick a win.

If we score too quickly they could do a West Ham on us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We've been the best team sofar but that goal showed they have the class to break and spank in something special. Fingers crossed for 2nd half. Have mates round so can't be bothered to post or check as normal but assume everyone's extremely positive and think we'll have done ourselves proud whatever the result 2nd half!

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
We're giving them too much space in midfield, we need to close down quicker or they will punish us.

And in a strange way I hope we don't score for a while. If we go ahead it will galvanise them, lets keep it to 1-1 or even go 2-1 down until 10 minutes to go, then we can throw everything at them and get a draw or nick a win.

If we score too quickly they could do a West Ham on us.

Or Liverpool. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here