Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal ***** Official Match Day Thread ****

Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

"...[Brighton] are not the sort of team that are going to get in Arsenal's faces and go the traditional route of a team playing a team from a higher level...I spoke to a former Arsenal player...he thinks that Brighton will play football, and that will play into Arsenal's hands..."

:eek:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

"...[Brighton] are not the sort of team that are going to get in Arsenal's faces and go the traditional route of a team playing a team from a higher level...I spoke to a former Arsenal player...he thinks that Brighton will play football, and that will play into Arsenal's hands..."

The grey hairs don't fancy our chances !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Spot the Nsc member in the video.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I felt quite angry watching that, I hate defeatism from our own supporters. Yes Arsenal have quality, but they also have weaknesses too. Its 11 V 11 at a packed stadium and I'm hoping the lads will be fired right up for this.

That clip would make a great team talk prior to the game.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Apparently arsenal are lining up with this midfield/attack

-------------Diaby Ramsey
------------- Wilshere
Walcott/Pod - girroud - oxlade

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Ridiculous thread:
- 5 stars on one side of 'Official Match Day Thread' and 4 on the other.
- No 'FC's
- Also, it's not even the match day.
- A POLL, WHAT IS THIS?!

Because of this, 5-1 Arsenal. Tough afternoon for the 'gulls.

Why - who have Torquay got tomorrow?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Apparently arsenal are lining up with this midfield/attack

-------------Diaby Ramsey
------------- Wilshere
Walcott/Pod - girroud - oxlade

Pah....is that all they got?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359143304.305266.jpgAccording to Fox Soccer this march is being played at Withdean! Got to love the Yanks! At least I get to watch the game from bed tomorrow morning. UTA.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1 - 1 cert. AB and JW

Just the same score as the big Chelsea FA Cup game then ! (a very long time ago) Paying customers at the Goldstone: 57.000+ This is probably a bigger match as Arsenal are a more prestigious opponents than Chelsea, then and now.

From a Brighton perspective they are probably the biggest draw of all clubs, bar none. Although in the late seventies, Liverpool were bigger. Early sixties it might have been Spurs.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El Abd, Bridge, Hammond, Bridcutt, Spanish Dave, Orlandi, Vicente, Ulloa.....turn the flairometer to maximum and lets have some fun.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El Abd, Bridge, Hammond, Bridcutt, Spanish Dave, Orlandi, Vicente, Ulloa.....turn the flairometer to maximum and lets have some fun.

I'm off to knock one out....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here