Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This football lark is beginning to cost a lot of money. In a better mood this morning though as I 'forgot' to buy a B'muff away ticket. One came up this morning.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Come on Albion, becoming almost folklore that we once beat Bournemouth.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
This football lark is beginning to cost a lot of money. In a better mood this morning though as I 'forgot' to buy a B'muff away ticket. One came up this morning.

Thank you. I failed to get one a week or two ago and, prompted by your post, have sought and secured one this morning. I was hoping to go as it is a "local" game for me.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Let's see if resting most of the regulars pays off. Scarily close to relegation with with the hammers game in hand.

Let's put these ****ers to bed early doors.

UTA!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Potter was well and truly baffled by Wilder’s brilliant tactics.

Will Smug Eddie look to do the same and will Potter have the answers to ensure we don’t lose again?

An intriguing match that I’m very much looking forward too. I hope Harry can break the curse!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It’s pitch black here in Michigan, and I’ve just woke up early to make coffee, quick wash and settle down to watch the game on NBCSports....

In a way I hate Bournemouth more than Palace, with their stupid dumb ass fans, in that dingle bat stadium with pictures of more fans to make it look fuller, and that egotistical plastic manager, and dubious foreign investment.....

It’s time we tear them to pieces and showed them who’s cock of the south.....

Ol’School

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here