Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That's it isn't it? When we do step up the pace, we look okay - we just don't do it often enough.

And therefore the other teams must find us so easy to play against. We off zero threat for 99% of our possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We are truly awful. Not only are we poor and totally unimaginative going forward, we now can’t defend. Bournemouth have been dreadful for months and we’re making them look good again.

No wonder so many neutrals want us down, we bring absolutely nothing to this league.

The thing is, i thought we did last year. Many pundits etc praised our home performances and form. This season has been so different at home

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Something has gone wrong in defence. I’ve been saying it since Fulham away. Seems to me that Duffy and Dunk have lost confidence but I can’t explain what’s gone wrong

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m glad I haven’t put my for in for player of the season yet. Struggling to pick any of them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duffy was a fair shout first half of the season. Struggling now though.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
These players are gone, they have zero confidence or belief. We’re so soft and easy to play against, Warnock will be licking his lips.

At this moment, I’ll be surprised if we stay up, can’t see us getting another point.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
These players are gone, they have zero confidence or belief. We’re so soft and easy to play against, Warnock will be licking his lips.

At this moment, I’ll be surprised if we stay up, can’t see us getting another point.

I don't see us getting another goal like this, our build up play is so slow and predictable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here