Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth Official match thread***

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
booooooooo what a load of rubbish ...overpaid idiots not fit to wear the shirt. .. we could still go down....dire

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
2 shots. 2 goals. Again. Seems it's been this way all season. We get schooled in how to put chances away.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Haven't been on this site for about a year, but I came on here just to comment on that disgusting defending by Halford, get the **** off out of this club.

Well Brighton fans that's what a striker looks like

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Wilson would have done him at least twice more if he'd have wanted.

Absolute rubbish.

The players are on the beach already.

Time for the firedrill...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I'm done for the season, see you in the summer, whatever league we're in. And I'm done with official match threads :wave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
2 shots. 2 goals. Again. Seems it's been this way all season. We get schooled in how to put chances away.

If your chairman sells your best players and tries to replace them on the cheap that's what you get. We are reaping the rewards of a complete f*** up by Bloom and his ridiculous recruitment system.

I'd love to hear him actually accept some responsibility for the shambles he has overseen this season.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Shame it's at the Amex so the team bus can't break down on the way home again. Useless, overpaid fvckers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here