[Albion] ***Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth Official match thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Dreading this tonight, haven't gone out for a night with such low expectation since [MENTION=26954]big hilda[/MENTION] invited me round for one of her Anne Summers nights

I heard it ENDED well.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Has the team been picked with half an eye on the Hudds and Wigan matches coming up? Two games that we've got a realistic chance of getting some points in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm happy with a deeper Stephens playing the 1/4 back role he had at Charlton where he made is name. I can't understand why Best and not the COG?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm happy with a deeper Stephens playing the 1/4 back role he had at Charlton where he made is name. I can't understand why Best and not the COG?

Because COG runs like he has lead in his boots, PAINFULLY slow. I'd rather Best than CMS as well so I'm not quite as disappointed as most seem to be. Best COULD come good tonight, CMS can't and COG has a shot like a back pass.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I reckon Best has a pair of trainers that Hughton really, really wants.

By the way, at risk of Fixtures etc., anybody got any links to watch the game online?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well the cameras are about and should provide some motivation for him to get his arse into gear. If he cannot manage it tonight against a top team on the tv it really will be time to bin him.

Mind you all the team means is that he starts. The subs and when KLL comes on will hopefully be pretty significant. Keep it tight and go ahead on 80 mins, CMS scoring. Yes I have been drinking !!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Just need Kayal to push up as he did second half on Monday, with Calde sitting deeper in place of Ince. That means Best will not have to run for the second ball like COG always has to 'cos he is so isolated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports