Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Ajax *** Official Match Thread ***

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Well that was easy. Only disappointment was we didn’t score 4 or 5. Yes I know how far we’ve come blah blah blah but we made them look awful.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Brighton have just beaten Ajax, let that sink in...

Hope there are absolute scenes in the City Centre shortly.
There was a period late in the second half, when Ajax simply couldn't get the ball...

I can't get my head round this.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20231026_215705_Scores.jpg

Not being picky, but shouldn't we be 2nd ???

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
Issue with Ajax is, any player brought up from the Academy worth their saltor any decent player is gone within a year / 2 years, they don't have the financials like the prem to keep younger players to progress, they have to sell. Quite heart braking if you're an Ajax fan.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Very good performance, always in control.
Pleased that Milner got a bit of redemption.
Dunk was magnificent, in total control.
2 lovely worked goals.
Fati starting to look like the hype and even Buannotte played well in his cameo role.
The bonus Will be if we haven't picked up any new injuries for Fulham.

Last edited:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Issue with Ajax is, any player brought up from the Academy worth their saltor any decent player is gone within a year / 2 years, they don't have the financials like the prem to keep younger players to progress, they have to sell. Quite heart braking if you're an Ajax fan.
I agree generally, but they do also reinvest it. £100m+ spent in summer on what looks like a load of tosh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I think they’ll come good again.

Currently riddled with internal politics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here