[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Ajax *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Good 1st half, can’t see us drop any points tonight. Estupinan instead of Milner (even if he’s quite good tonight) and this is probably our best 11.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anybody got any ideas what's going on here? Thought it may be just my app, but BBC site is the same.

As stands right now, we're level on points with AEK our GD is 0 and there's is -1, we're 1 goal better and yet they're showing in 2nd and us third?

Normally GD is always the first differential, is it head to head before GD in europa? Is AEK beating us above GD?

View attachment 168709View attachment 168710
Head to head first.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Anybody got any ideas what's going on here? Thought it may be just my app, but BBC site is the same.

As stands right now, we're level on points with AEK our GD is 0 and there's is -1, we're 1 goal better and yet they're showing in 2nd and us third?

Normally GD is always the first differential, is it head to head before GD in europa? Is AEK beating us above GD?

Got me too, as others have said head to head come before GD apparently

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

Is it done on head to head rather than goal difference?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm still worried every time we lose the ball when attacking - I simply expect them to sweep up the other end and score. It happens every game, so we'll need one or two more at least.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Is it done on head to head rather than goal difference?
Apparently so. So we could be plus 10 and them 0 and they go through unless we beat them in Athens. Draw with them in Athens and they will be above us with points tied.

How shit

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
When we pressed their keeper first half they made a load of mistakes.

I know we don't want to get countered but rather we didn't sit back and let them pass it out without pressure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports