[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Ajax *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Noticed that too.

It's a weird account for sure but then we had half a season of Chris Hughton's team being revealed, much to the advantage of opposing teams by an ITK on here and it wasn't exactly a user account from the MSM.

Josh Dufus exists though. It's not a comedy wind up name. Only 18 but has 4 goals and 3 assists from 8 U21 games this season. Would be very RDZ.
Yep…seems like someone else appears to be risking getting fired 🤷‍♂️

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There's some posters seeing a glimmer of light and I don't blame them. Their squad is more expensive than ours , they have some top attacking talent. And are much bigger and more experienced in Europe than us.
I like this.
"You can hope that European newcomer Brighton starts cautiously with a lot of respect for Ajax, and is kept under the illusion for as long as possible that they are playing against a European great. Once they notice the cheese with holes..."
:ROFLMAO:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No goals this season !! All goals in the under 18s last season I believe. And he's a kind of a bitpart player for the under 23s
Club site says 'current season stats'.

1698319341623.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
There's some posters seeing a glimmer of light and I don't blame them. Their squad is more expensive than ours , they have some top attacking talent. And are much bigger and more experienced in Europe than us.
And they have Chuba Akpom, a man who despite spending time on loan with the Albion is still unfamiliar with over half the pitch.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The same akpom that scored against us last season ;)
Yeah, let's stop banding his name around, declaring he is a donkey, we all know how that ends.
For the record, I think he is a fantastic player, who has been "unlucky" recently and I will stick £10 on him to score a hat trick tonight.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Hasn’t got any league (PL2) goals according to fbref.com, and only started one game (one more sub app to add post 30/9)

View attachment 168663
Then the club site needs updating.

It's still true that @AZ Gull is far more reliable than the club site, which says a lot for both him and our ability to update the furthest reaches of our digital footprint :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports