Brighton & Hove Albion v Walsall Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
what a bunch of idiots you lot are dickinson isnt that hot and you lot just moan give the lads chance to gel first game and your moaning losers get to the game then judge the players dont sit on the pc and write trash

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Muzzer on to score?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
what a bunch of idiots you lot are dickinson isnt that hot and you lot just moan give the lads chance to gel first game and your moaning losers get to the game then judge the players dont sit on the pc and write trash

I don't think anyone is moaning if you would like to actually read the thread.....oh and DO ONE:tosser:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

think you have logged on to the wrong forum nobody has been moaning just a little light banter thats all

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

What? Firstly have you got any idea how to use punctuation? Second most people have been saying it's only first game. Also the opinion of Dickinson is based on commentary.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who's moaning. Back in your kennel Snoppy.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

Punctuation & capital letters?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
now only 3 minutes to go.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Who are you calling write trash ? :wrong:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

I think you get the general feeling. Silly child. punish:

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
ill cum on here if i want this season we are going to drag you lot down in the gutter where you belong

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ill cum on here if i want this season we are going to drag you lot down in the gutter where you belong

how can I put this politely ............................f*** OFF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports