Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good afternoon from a very sunny Wales after having what seems like hundreds of people traipsing through our house who are prospective buyers and who do not understand the concept of "offers over" and all professing not to have a pot to piss in why do they even bother ................why do we even bother..............fecking chancers
so I need a good result this afternoon to cheer me up
so come on you SEAGULLS

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
lbion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Bridcutt, Dicker, Bennett; Noone, Murray, Wood. Subs: Brezovan, Elphick, Navarro, Kishishev, Sparrow, Sandaza, Barnes.

Sheffield Wednesday: O'Donnell, Otsemobor, Batth, R.Johnson, Buxton; Sedgwick, O'Brien, O'Connor, J.Johnson; Mellor, Morrison. Subs: Nicholls, Potter, Jones, Teale, Heffernan, Coke, Madine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it is hot, as appears to be the case, will it not suit perfectly the way we play and knacker the opposition. Now where's that straw..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That team looks spot on to me. Wednesday will get the run around today.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
good afternoon from a very sunny Wales after having what seems like hundreds of people traipsing through our house who are prospective buyers and who do not understand the concept of "offers over" and all professing not to have a pot to piss in why do they even bother ................why do we even bother..............fecking chancers
so come on you SEAGULLS
Are you in the Rhonda?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Signing on in sunny Somerset - just sent the missus out with her friends who are visiting and got a very dirty look for not volunteering to go with them like a dutiful husband should. I've fed the dogs and taken them for the shortest walk in history - just far enough to get them to do what they needed to then straight back. Now sitting in the sunshine with seagull player on the computer and nothing but nothing will move me for the next two hours :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so come on you SEAGULLS

With such a weak market , potential buyers will ignore "offers over" as they think they can nab a bargain with a silly offer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
With such a weak market , potential buyers will ignore "offers over" as they think they can nab a bargain with a silly offer.

and some of the offers have been really "silly"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kebab gives the ball away to Fatty Mellor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here