4. Bridcutt
5. El-Abd
6. Greer
7. Buckley
8. Barnes
9. Vokes
10. Navarro
11. Noone

Subs: Ankergren (GK), Mackail-Smith, Calderon, Vicente, LuaLua.

Looks like 4-4-2.
No man city boys mmmmm,don't see navarro as a central midfielder or bridcutt,where is the creativity through the midfield?

Least we have two wingers:)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Looking at the line-up and I can see it's impressive, but I was wondering if anyone knows what had happened with Jake Forster-Caskey. He had a blinding couple of games at the turn of the year, I'm hoping GP hasn't lost faith in him. Is it just down to inexperience, or is he injured?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Looking at the line-up and I can see it's impressive, but I was wondering if anyone knows what had happened with Jake Forster-Caskey. He had a blinding couple of games at the turn of the year, I'm hoping GP hasn't lost faith in him. Is it just down to inexperience, or is he injured?
He was injured but like many its very tough to get back in the fold again:)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
4-0, now that I've seen the lineup/formation.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
No man city boys mmmmm,don't see navarro as a central midfielder or bridcutt,where is the creativity through the midfield?

Least we have two wingers:)

Club site says we'll line up 4-5-1, like we've done for most of this season.

Therefore I'd imagine creativity through the middle will come from one of Buckley, Barnes or Noone, with the other 2 of those being on the wings. Those 3 will probably be quite fluid in where they play.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I see that on Seagulls Player where there's normally the option to choose between which team's commentary you want to listen too, the option for Portsmouth has been crossed out. Are things that bad that they can't even provide a commentary for their fans?

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Hope it all comes together today after a few dodgy (but still unbeaten!) league games. Team looks good, plenty of attacking options. Our fans better not take the piss too much or it will be sure to backfire. Come on you Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulls!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see that on Seagulls Player where there's normally the option to choose between which team's commentary you want to listen too, the option for Portsmouth has been crossed out. Are things that bad that they can't even provide a commentary for their fans?
I heard that Pompey can bring in as many loan players as they like but they have an embargo on the commentary team. :lol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
afternoon all...unlikely to be able to hear the game second half so lets wrap it up first half!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
ok all set up, got a stream up, foreign commentary so got the seagulls player on in the background, hopefully rthere isnt too much of a gap!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here