Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Valentine's Day Masasacre

I think a year, a month and 13 days since the last time we scored 5?

Orient doesn't really count? When was the time before?

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
League Matches at Brighton - all time
Brighton wins - 21
Millwall wins - 12
Draws - 7
Brighton goals - 65
Millwall goals - 44

League Results at Brighton - last 30 years
English League One

30.01.2010 Brighton 0-1 Millwall
01.11.2008 Brighton 4-1 Millwall
07.09.2007 Brighton 3-0 Millwall
13.01.2007 Brighton 0-1 Millwall
English League Championship
31.12.2005 Brighton 1-2 Millwall
26.02.2005 Brighton 1-0 Millwall
English Division One
22.02.2003 Brighton 1-0 Millwall
English Division Two (old)
21.12.1991 Brighton 3-4 Millwall
24.11.1990 Brighton 0-0 Millwall
01.01.1987 Brighton 0-1 Millwall
22.03.1986 Brighton 1-0 Millwall

Head-to-head
• There's nothing between these clubs after 81 league clashes over 91 years; each have won 32, with 17 drawn.
• There has not been more than two goals scored in the four league fixtures between this pair, since Brighton's 4-1 home victory in November 2008.
• Millwall are vying for a fourth win in six league trips to Brighton.

Brighton
• Gus Poyet's side are one of three still defending an unbeaten Championship record in 2012, and stand two places and one point outside the play-offs.
• They have won seven (one on penalties) and drawn two of nine league and cup games in this calendar year, picking up 16 points out of 18 since losing to Coventry on New Years' Eve.
• The Seagulls are also vying for a fourth successive league victory at the Amex Stadium.

Millwall
• With one win in seven league outings, the Lions lie two places and five points above the relegation zone.
• This is Kenny Jackett's 200th league game in charge (W85, D48, L66).
• Millwall are averaging a point a game this term (30 from 30), and have failed to score in over half their league fixtures (16).

Last edited:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i am more nervous about tonight than the Leeds game or the previous home game against leicester, we have raised our game against the better sides in recent weeks and I prey to god we do it tonight, Millwall are no mugs and tonights match has big slip up writen all over it. The longer the games goes as 0-0 the more I think Millwall can sneak it.

On paper it is a comfortable home win, 2 or 3 goals better but my head says draw or a sneaky Millwall win. I hope my head is wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Millwall are no mugs and tonights match has big slip up writen all over it.
They're certainly not mugs, and 1 point won't really be a slip up. Sure we should hope and try to win, but we're not good enough to think a draw is a slip up.
The longer the games goes as 0-0 the more I think Millwall can sneak it.
Maybe, but defend 1 nil leads is always heart wrenching stuff.
On paper it is a comfortable home win, 2 or 3 goals better
We're odds on to get 1 point or less, so hardly 2/3 goal comfortable win.

Tell you want, you concentrate on Lady Gull, and let the boys do their job :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Mark Clattenburg tonight and Andre Marriner on Saturday............... we are going up in the world with all these "celebrity" referees :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mark Clattenburg tonight and Andre Marriner on Saturday............... we are going up in the world with all these "celebrity" referees :)

I hope we do not get any red cards or injuries. I expect Millwall feel the same before their game against Bolton. And Millwall did beat Southampton (depleted team) at St. Mary's.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
They're certainly not mugs, and 1 point won't really be a slip up. Sure we should hope and try to win, but we're not good enough to think a draw is a slip up.
Maybe, but defend 1 nil leads is always heart wrenching stuff.
We're odds on to get 1 point or less, so hardly 2/3 goal comfortable win.

Tell you want, you concentrate on Lady Gull, and let the boys do their job :)

lol.....will do!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Birmingham put nine past them over two games, but they have a different style to the Albion. Apart from Jeyes and Mattock starting, I have no idea what team we will play? I would not rule out Forster-Caskey or Agdestein being on the bench. Despite winning at Leeds my impression is that we were not convincing.

I think Millwall will think that we will think it will be easy.

Is he the new doctor?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
If think that you think that they think that we think that the game will be easy. What do you think about it?

I know that you think that they think that we know that they think we think it will be easy, but do they know we think that they think that we know that they think it will be easy?

I'll stop now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here