Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Millwall ****Official Match Day thread****

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The worst part about that display was the fact that the Millwall players wanted it more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
100% going down if Hyypia is staying, and it looks like he is.

It's now a tough ask even if we could find a decent manager so no chance with Hyypia. The Fin has sucked all the class and confidence out of this squad.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I thought he'd go after the Rotherham game and in hindsight obviously he should have. Almost certain that's it now!

I don't necessarily disagree with you but, for gawds sake, the manager doesn't seem to know what position his players are best in or even competent in. SH is a complete and utter disaster !¬

Surely TB will see sense soon !

I was always in the SH in camp and never like to see people lose their job but this has become untenable. I think his face at the end said it all and if I were a betting man, he won't be staying long after the final whistle. We seem lost. I am astounded at how far we have slipped from grace. Can't wait for the wolves game next week!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
At the end of football matches, players often swap shirts.

Is it possible to do the same with managers?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I never want to see the Albion lose - or even play so poorly. But if tonight finally focuses the mind of the Chairman and his Board, then it will have been a bitter but necessary pill to swallow.

Time to move on before further unnecessary damage is caused. Over to you Mr Bloom.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am genuinely saddened at the fall from grace from a good passing team making play offs two years running....to this!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
[tweet]543521004983967745[/tweet]

Naylor hinting that Sami might be on his way......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The worst part about that display was the fact that the Millwall players wanted it more.

That isn't true. No player wants to get relegated. They are simply being asked to play a system they can't.

Poyet had a massive problem with getting them to play a different way. This manager can't get them to play the usual way.

Huge mistake by Tony, his first big failure. Manager should have gone months ago.

I'll return when he has gone.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
If sami keeps his job after this then im going to aply for a job as an airplane mechanic. I know nothing about planes, but if sami can last this long knowing nothing about football , then why not.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Pathetic. 5 loans in the team plus 2 development squad players leaves 4 first teamers after the mass exodus of high value players. Sami needs to go but the chairman has f*****d up too

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I was always in the SH in camp and never like to see people lose their job but this has become untenable. I think his face at the end said it all and if I were a betting man, he won't be staying long after the final whistle. We seem lost. I am astounded at how far we have slipped from grace. Can't wait for the wolves game next week!
Can't wait for the Wolves game? Why have you been in touch with the boy with the magic boomerang [one for the kids there!]

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Chin up chaps we had all the possession , that's what it's all about isn't it? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Replacing quality players with mediocre ones will only mean one thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here