Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Hull City *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still above the SCUM in the league table , that's what matters.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Happy to keep a (very very lucky) clean sheet but we still need to create more chances and unless Barnes' confidence dramatically improves we need to give Hoskins his head.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Fair result, Think i read somewhere Hull have only lost 2 away in aaaaages.
Three points on Tuesday & we'll be nicely back on track

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
only 7 points separating the top 13 teams in the league... so a couple of back to back wins can see anyone get near the top even after 11 games.
we're still up there with a chance having played half the teams in this league. I'm not worried about the other teams I'm more worried about our lack of confidence ATM.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:wanker::wanker:
Not for long,:D if you're referring to that wonderful team in red and blue that was the 1st team to beat you 3-1 at Falmer and very easily?:clap::clap::clap::clap:

We spanked Watford in the FA Cup last season , Palace are punching well above their weight to get a result at Vicarage Road , well done.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Listening to it online, I'm very happy with the point. A goalless draw is exactly what we needed. We don't need to go spanking teams; we need to be solid when teams try and stop the way we play football. In some aspects, 0-0 is better than a win, as it keeps us grounded and shows the kind of solidity that's been missing this past month. What I also liked hearing was how we had numerous spells spaced out across the game. Too often we've either controlled large periods of the game, and then lost control of large periods of the game (i.e. Leeds, Palace, Liverpool) and found it hard to find our passing game again. It sounded like we managed to bounce back and regroup today on frequent occassions.

Oh, and Vicente sounded class. Wish I could have been there to see him.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
We spanked Watford in the FA Cup last season , Palace are punching well above their weight to get a result at Vicarage Road , well done.

Thanks, We must be punching well above our weight to have 3aways under our belts already, it's unexpected, but even if we didn't win away again and had only the Amex victory all season that would have done me just fine:D

Nice to view the Championship table when I got home :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here